The Amalfi coast on the Italian Mediterranean has seduced filmmakers, writers and artists for centuries and richly deserves its reputation as one of the most desirable places on the planet.
For those who have yet to visit, it may be difficult to believe the seemingly clichd accounts of the emotions the Amalfi provokes. But one mesmerising glance at its rich tapestry of rocky cliff-side villages by the sea and before you know it, you’ve joined the chorus to sing its romantic song.
Along that famous single coastal road are dozens of charming communities. The Contemporary Hotels collection of villas and apartments are mainly positioned on or overlooking the beaches and sea of Positano, which resembles a white wedding cake emerging from an azure sea where sexy cruising yachts anchor and small local fishing boats explore nearby grottos.
Positano’s sophisticated yet laid-back lifestyle is evident by the buzz of suntanned locals and visitors walking the cobblestone steps and pathways to the famous restaurant-lined beach.
Through storybook semi-hidden lanes and bougainvillea archways you’ll find well-known artisan boutiques alongside internationally renowned stores specialty shops selling fine white linen, lemon goods, terracotta pottery and religious antiques alongside beautiful art galleries and domed churches. Restaurants, beach cafes, nightclubs and numerous bars line the beach, where busy locals are somehow relaxed in their contagious energy for life’s priorities: conversation, romance and the odd Campari.
Our collection of properties, which require a minimum one-week stay, celebrate the classic southern Italian architecture which makes the Amalfi coast so unique. The traditional interiors, some glamorous, some very simple, offer magnificent postcard-perfect views. This is the essence of the Amalfi Coast a week is just the beginning of an affair that you’ll never want to end. Truly Paradise Found.
These large luxury villas in Positano sleep 8-10 people.
1. Villa M Positano. Sleeps 8-11 people (two double rooms and two twins rooms, plus one optional apartment that sleeps a maximum of three people).
2. Villa N Positano. Sleeps 8-9 people. (four double rooms, plus one optional single). No children under 12.
The Colombo Apartments, Positano
These apartments are above each other and are often rented together as a small villa, or with Tower Torre Porta which is approximately 100 metres down the path.
1. La Colomba. Sleeps 4 (one double room and one twin room, both with ensuites).
2. La Colombina. Sleeps 3-4 (one double room and one sofa bed plus two bathrooms).
The Margherita Apartments, Positano
These apartments are all located in one building.
1. Le Volte luxury apartment. Sleeps 3-4 (one double room and one sofa bed).
2. Il Capitello luxury apartment. Sleeps 3-4 (one double room and one sofa bed).
3. Mollini Penthouse. Sleeps 6 (two king rooms, 1 twin room, all with ensuites).
4. Le Salette family apartment. Sleeps 3-4 (one double room and one twin room).
5. Santamaria couples’ apartment. Sleeps 3-4 (one double roomand one sofa bed).
The Tower Torre Porta in Positano is an 11th century tower that sleeps three adults or two adults and two children (one double and one sofa bed). It is often rented with the Colombo Apartments which are 100 metres down the path.
4x King Bedrooms