This private estate and secret garden is hidden right in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs. With expansive, manicured gardens, a pool and tennis court – Woollahra Estate is the perfect backdrop for a variety of events. Be it a garden party covered with twinkling fairy lights, or a tennis tournament with cucumber sandwiches and Pimms – you are only limited to your imagination. Please note: this is for the hire of the grounds only, not the internals of the house. There is a caterers entrance and service area available and an external toilet.
- All efforts must be made to remove equipment the next morning – including Sunday. All goods must be removed by 10am the next day at the latest. Supervision will be provided.
- Access to the kitchen and garden will be through the ally between the House and the Gardens whenever possible.
- Bond of $10k + Public Liability & caterers/professional removalists insurance certificate required.
- Setup cannot commence prior to 7am. No exceptions. Functions must be over by 11pm. All guests must be outside the property by 11pm. Sufficient transport plans must be provided.
- Renters, no congregating outside on the street so as to disturb the neighbours.
- Functions is outside only with the exception of the use of the vanity, powder room/toilet under the stairs for guests. And use of kitchen for caterers.
- Rental covers 8 hours of a function. Additional setup time can be hired at $4000 per day additional needed for setup/bump-out. any additional hours overtime from the finish time will incur a $1000ph cost.
- Area must be left in neat and tidy condition at closure of event. All furniture removed must be put back at the end of the event by professionals.
- Duckboards and lawn and garden protection must be used in setup and high traffic areas.
130PAX Maximum (Incl. staff/caterers/media/guests/models etc. all personelle)