With breathtaking views of the Matterhorn and perched centrally above the enchanting village, the exclusive Chalet Zermatt Peak pays homage to architectural design and luxury.
The privately run chalet is spaciously laid out over six opulent floors and includes five delux double bedrooms, floor to ceiling windows, sky observatory roofing, and indoor/outdoor jacuzzi. Their spacious open plan living areas spill out on to the generous wrap around balcony, all framed by the most envied view in Zermatt.
Sleeps 10+3, 5 Bedrooms, Stylish Wellness Floor, Award-winning Design, Outstanding Alpine Views. An exceptional designer chalet with superb professional and attentive staff.
Award Winning Luxury
• Current recipient of “World’s Best Ski Chalet” Award
• Five-time winner of “Switzerland’s Best Ski Chalet” at the World Ski Awards
• Official “5 star” rating from the Swiss Hotel Association and Swiss Tourism
• Winner “Best Luxury Ski Chalet & Spa – Switzerland” at LUX Sustainable Tourism Excellence Awards
• Voted Number One Swiss chalet in the “Ultra-Luxe” category by Premium Switzerland
• Nominated for numerous International awards for design and architecture.
The Award Winning All Inclusive Service
Outstanding, yet discrete
• Exclusive use of the entire luxury chalet
• Private in-house gourmet chef
• Personalised menu for breakfast, afternoon tea and daily signature dinners, 6 out of 7 nights.
• Food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, including access to the carefully curated wine cellar
• Full-time professional staff including manager, concierge, service staff and housekeeping
• 24-hour chauffeured electric vehicle around Zermatt
• Tailor-made holiday program for all guests
• Champagne reception on arrival
• Two 30-minute classic massages per day
• Evening turn-down service
• Luxury bath and skin products by ESPA®
• Fresh flowers, newspapers and magazines.
Supreme level of comfort
• Centrally located yet utterly private luxury accommodation for up to 13 guests (10 adults and 3 children)
• 5 luxury double suites, 4 with balcony or terrace
• 2 large south facing balconies with alfresco areas, overlooking the village withviews of the Matterhorn
• ESPA® accredited private luxury spa and wellness
• Indoor/outdoor Jacuzzi pool, steam-room and sauna
• Additional private Jacuzzi in master bedroom
• State of the art gym equipment from TechnoGym®
• Massage and treatment room
• HD cinema TV’s in all rooms with Cable TV, Netflix® and Apple TV®
• Internal lift to all floors
• iPhone and iPad docks in all areas
• High-speed Wi-Fi Bluetooth connectivity throughout
• PS4 and games
• Library area with a vast array of books and games
• Boot and shoe dryers and warmers and in-house laundry.
Experience the exceptional
• Private limousine transfers
• Private helicopter transfers and tours
• Clothing and equipment hire
• Private shopping
• Ski and mountain passes and train tickets
• Personal trainers and yoga instructors
• Specialist or premium food, wine and alcohol
• Baby-sitting and childcare
• Tailor-made activities in or out of the resort
• Ski Instructors and mountain guides.